Are you passionate about Online Gaming? This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for managing our client’s Vietnamese account including: assisting with market strategy, product, customer acquisition, retention and payments.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work closely with their Product Team, Business Analysts, Creative Agency and Finance Team as well as other key departments throughout the business to help execute the overall marketing strategy for Vietnam. The successful candidate will be responsible for pitching and implementing strategy for our client whilst ensuring the Customer is always at the heart of our decisions and the quality of the product is maintained.
The candidate must be a native Vietnamese speaker or have fluency in the language and be able to check communications to customers.
Principle Accountabilities & Activities:
- Pitch a successful strategy to our client in order to grow revenues, footprint and customer loyalty.
- Work with our client’s Promotions Manager in creating regular campaigns and promotions
- Ensure site content is optimised including checks to make sure display orders, and banners are shown correctly on site for key events.
- Working with our client’s wider Marketing Team to develop new initiatives, promotions and strategies for the Vietnamese Market
- Work alongside our client’s CRM Manager to develop CRM strategies including customer behaviour analysis, segmentation and messages
- Work alongside our client’s Product Team to ensure that all new product launches in Vietnam are complimented with a full marketing strategy
- Responsible for the localisation of the product
- Responsible for brand communication including PR, work-of-mouth and social media strategies and tactics to achieve positive media coverage
- Continual site reporting, improvement, maintenance and QA.
- Pitch new marketing and product ideas for the client to consider.
- Ensure focus is directed to ‘on strategy’ and strong revenue generating opportunities
- Manage the consumer digital marketing strategy and growth achievement within Vietnam
- Be aware of the legal, risk and compliance requirements in Vietnam
- Manage all Social Media and paid media advertising
- Suggest relevant local payment solutions for the market.
- Monitor and report to the Marketing Director of business KPIs.
- Sound experience focused on the B2C online gambling sector and including Asian operators
- Understanding of effective regional and personalized marketing
- Excellent knowledge of new technology within Vietnam
- Able to fluently communicate day to day in Vietnamese.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Mindful of Risk and Compliance
- Willingness to learn and a desire to self-develop.
- Proactive in quickly identifying issues and potential solutions.
- Able to take direction and learn from others.
- Highly collaborative, works well as part of a team and understands the team and business priorities.
- Analytical ability and the understanding of profit/loss profiles, creating and reading reports, understanding data and the ability to distinguish between the important and unimportant, strategic development
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A flexible attitude.
- Customer and service focused
- Highly commercial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving
- People skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year