MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND TYPE IN VIETNAMESE AND HAVE MINIMUM 18 MONTHS ON VISA OR RIGHT TO WORK UK.
Please be aware sometimes you may need to work evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.’’
We are currently looking for multiple Vietnamese speaking Customer Service Agents as our presence here in the UK continues to grow. The purpose of the role is to hold responsibility for projecting a professional company image through excellent customer service both by phone, email and chat communications. Your job will be to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction through displaying a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional attitude. Full training will be provided.
Duties and Key Accountabilities
- Guides/directs unparalleled customer service experience and preserves the image of the company as being the first line of communication across customer relations.
- Handles and attends customer’s calls (inbound and outbound) via emails, online chatting tools and phones.
- Provides efficient commercial approach to the customer with outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information that aims conversion brand turn-over.
- Accomplishes targets in terms of handling time, wrap up time, average speed of answer and other requirements.
- Provides quality and accurate service and escalates issues to appropriate authority.
- Documents all communication provided for the customer for future reference and smooth turnovers.
- Provides answer and solution to the customers’ concerns in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates proficiency and extensive knowledge in language or grammar, products and system tools.
- Strictly follows internal department procedures and complies to company-wide policies (Company Policies) and abides with the shifting schedules laid upon.
- Gathers shift and daily date, makes report and keeps record logs/correspondences.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
Position Experience & Requirements
Knowledge of basic CSR’s technical functions and understanding clients. Knowledge on effectively presenting and discussing the products and services of the company to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer’s need. Knowledge on understanding call centre terms such a SLAs and KRAs.
Knowledge of internal work processes such as filing, reporting, endorsing, documenting, recording, follow ups, giving feedbacks and communicating with superiors.
Must be able to make use of computer technologies to assist them with their tasks. This means that s/he needs to be able to multitask while working and must be able to speak to customers while typing notes and accessing information from databases. O-Net Online indicates that customer service representatives need to have knowledge of call centre software, customer relationship management software and even network conferencing software.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year